Digital Transformation in Insurance
HUG HUB’s CEO Jonathan Davey discusses the insurance sector’s approach to InsurTech and how retailers can meet rising customer expectations through insurance business software without replacing their existing infrastructure.
We believe that in today’s digital world all businesses need to be able to cater for the needs of the digitally savvy customer.
Ultimately it’s all about delivering what’s right for the customer; ensuring they have access to the right products at the right time, providing an offer which is value for money, saving them time and giving them slick, easy and efficient mechanisms to buy and service their financial products.
Implementing new technology to enable this does not mean that businesses need to waste the time, effort or money already invested in existing infrastructure. Insurance retailers can now integrate solutions that sit on top of existing technology stacks, consolidating and creating a single view of their customer to understand their needs.
HUG HUB works alongside insurance retailers to digitally transform businesses and exceed the expectations of today’s digital customer.
InsurTech as an enabler
Insurance Retailers can use the full power of HUG HUB to:
- Enhance and streamline their processes, lowering operational costs
- Use their own data as well as enrichment services to improve customer engagement
- Overcome technology roadblocks
- Meet rising customer expectations by delivering journeys similar to those in other retail markets that they have become accustomed to.
- Provide slick, easy and efficient mechanisms to buy and service financial products
- Facilitate compliance with regulatory challenges